Friday 13 November 2020

WEBDESIGN: LINDER (USA)

Linder webdesign
Linda Jane VanderZande (Linder) was born in 1977 and is the winner of several important awards for website design. The majority of my screen design and internet-related skills were developed through work experience and countless hours online at home. Working with and learning from other designers played a major role in both my technical and artistic skills development.
Linder webdesign
I have just recently reactivated my personal design initiatives. I will soon be profiled on a large Canadian website for women, and am currently co-planning a joint-exhibition with a small group of artists, to be held in Tokyo this summer. I am most comfortable on PC Windows platforms, but I am fairly well-versed on Macintosh environments. I am currently working on a Mac G4 system. The operating system and almost all software are in Japanese(!). Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are my preferred design tools, and I occasionally use Macromedia Flash. I also use a variety of image tools for specific purposes, such as Ulead Gif Animator for animated graphics and ACDSee for managing and viewing my image files. EditPlus, UltraEdit and BBEdit are my HTML and client-side scripting tools of choice. I am living in Tokyo, Japan, and working for an internet firm as a senior designer. My core responsibility is to design marketing-focused websites and web-based user interfaces for a variety of Japanese and international client projects. I am also occasionally involved corporate identity design and various print-related projects. My current personal project is an online digital photographic series on modern Japan. This will be presented on my personal website this spring. Following this, I will be redesigning my personal website as a means to showcase my recent and up-coming works. From a commercial perspective, I am inspired by design that has achieved an ideal balance between form and function. Artistically, I am particularly interested in people, urban (city) and abstract photography. Rather than through a period of art history or a particular artist, my inspiration comes from my environment - things I encounter and observe on a day to day basis. I plan to pursue the continuous development of my personal artwork library. I wish to do so by periodically changing my environment, experiencing new countries and cultures.

Linder webdesign
Linder webdesign
Linder webdesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

index photographers & designers

Why this project" -Robert SCHILDER (the Netherlands) | next Digital Reality PHOTOGRAPHY: Achim MOHNÉ (Germany) "Everything ...