Tuesday 30 March 2021

TRENDS in PHOTOGRAPHY: Dow WASIKSIRI (Thailand)

 

Circle of 24 photographers 

NOVEMBER 21 .1995 
Dear Robert,
Persona ro; Ltd. 325 Soi Kantabutr l. Sukhumvit 63. Bangkok 10110. Thailand. Tel. 381-6564-5 Fax. 3816567 

I'm very sorry for the late reply. I just had a Polaroid Exhibition all works were done on Polaroid. I'm sending you samples from my work on a CD (low resolution) as you had earlier requested. After being busy with the exhibition I had to go to Australia and Singapore on an assignment. Came back and was hit with a flu for 1 week. Today I'm feeling better and I 'm rushing this package to you may be you can use it. 

The titles of my work are as follows. 
1. ONE NIGHT AT THE THEATER.
2. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #5 
3. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #2 
4. COMPOSITION RED. 
5. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #4 
6. LIFE, LOVE DEATH. 
7. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #3 
8. TOAST AND MARMALADE FOR TEA. 
9. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #1 
10. DREAM OF LOST CHILDHOOD. #6 
KIND REGARDS • 

(DOW WASIKSIRI)

TRENDS in PHOTOGRAPHY: Dow WASIKSIRI (Thailand)

No comments:

Post a Comment

index photographers & designers

Why this project" -Robert SCHILDER (the Netherlands) | next Digital Reality PHOTOGRAPHY: Achim MOHNÉ (Germany) "Everything ...